Originally Posted by aram535
[NEVER MIND] Figured it out --- dealing with "NO UPDATE FILE" now.
[Double NEVER MIND] Need to format the USB stick at FAT and not FAT32.
I cannot seem to be able to get into the update menu.
Double check my steps:
1. Verified Multizone is OFF
2. Powered off unit (power button)
3. Plugged-in the USB
4. While pressing the Tune+ button (keep my finger on it until the unit is on), and pressed the powered on button
5. HUD shows version as 1.021 (VERY OLD)
6. A couple of seconds later the blue lights come on, on the receiver and it turns on.
7. Goes to normal function.
I checked home/setup nothing about upgrade/update in there.
What am I doing wrong?
[ For any other newbies ]
0. Format the USB stick as FAT (NOT FAT32 which is the default now days), the only file that should be on the stick is the firmware upgrade file.
1. Press & hold the Tune+ then Power and let go of both
2. When Version xxx appears, press Tune+ to get "UPDATE"
follow the rest of the steps from instructions.