Originally Posted by mdehoog
The new firmware has much improved serial automation control.
I have updated my control panel to support the new version. You can find the new version on the control panel's website here
- Added support for firmware v2.40.
- Added control of the new ISF CMS profiles (added in firmware v2.40).
- Enhanced support for the aspect ratio menu (added in firmware v2.40).
- Re-enabled "User Chromaticity" controls (fixed in firmware v2.40).
- Added support for editing the input labels and input priority (added in firmware v2.40).
- Moved log from the console window to the main application window.
- Added keyboard control of the "Remote" commands (press M to show the menu, use the arrow keys, and press ESC to exit).
- Fixed bug where parsing of decimal values would fail on computers using comma ',' as the decimal separator.
For those worried about losing your CMS profile settings when upgrading the firmware: download the control panel, save the CMS settings to a file, upgrade the firmware, and reload the settings file.
WOW!!!! I can't believe I never used this before. I downloaded it 1.5 years ago but I never used it. Just the fact that I can make all the setting changes, name changes etc, makes it a big time saver. Not to mention backing up all the values including CMS.
I wanted to make a donation, but when I clicked on the donation link it said "This recipient is currently unable to receive money".
SO when that gets fixed I will be glad to make a donation.
I only got around to messing with my settings now since I have a Mitsubishi 3D DLP on the way and I also plan on getting Chromapure with an X-Rite Display 3 PRO Colorimeter. So I needed to get my settings backed up, change my audio output to the audio HDMI output since my receiver can't handle 3D, and upgrade to a new firmware. I was on the firmware from September 2010. I am certainly glad I checked out this thread. I found out about the new firmware and the newer DVDO iScan Duo Control Panel.
Thanks Again!! And when you can accept donations again I will definitely make one.