A quick question: Since I installed 2.40 on my Duo, I had to set Output -> Chromaticity to RGBs/709 or my display was too yellow in "Auto" mode (NTSC also works.) Is this expected with some displays (mine is a 50" PHD6 Panasonic Plasma from 2006 or so)?
Also, if you're a Mac user I discovered a way you can use your Mac to update the firmware on your Duo to 2.40 (normally if you try and use a Windows-style drag and drop-style install from a Mac, it will not sync the write before the Duo automatically unmounts the USB device, resulting in a corrupt install.)
1) Go to the Oppo website and download both the 2.40 Firmware from the PC category and the 2.32 Mac Updater
2) Control-Click on "DVDO iScan Duo Updater V232_079K" and select "Show Package Contents"
3) Go to the folder Contents -> Resources
4) Drag the existing .abt file to the Trash
5) Copy the DUO_240_079r-1.abt file to the Contents -> Resources directory; now things should look like this:
6) Run the updater
When the updater runs, it will install the new .abt file and, correspondingly, FW v2.40 to your Duo. (Thanks, Oppo, for making your Mac updater flexible enough to do this without having to resort to renaming the DUO_240 file to match the .abt file removed in step 4 above.)Edited by kucharsk - 4/2/13 at 6:03am