More Chalkboard/Dry Erase board hilarity from this episode. I wish that someone from the production team would collect them and post them on a website, because its hard to catch all of them, especially when some of the words aren't legible or in frame (I watch on a 124" 1080p projector, via OTA, so I'm pretty sure I'm getting the best PQ I can get from this show).
Here's the one from the scene where Troy rode into the room on the ATV:
1. (can't tell, off screen, but presumably about meth)
2. It can lead to permanent buzz kill.
3. It could cause them to need meds the rest of their life.
4. Meth can turn present fun into future numb.
5. It turned Star Burns into Star Burned
So if someone offers to tell you a "meth time story"... Pass.
If grieving you is wrong, I don't want to be right" - C. Hawk Bored
Annie: You can't bring that in here!
Troy: Yes I can! It's "all terrain", dummy.