Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Originally Posted by RickS
I had a JVC DLA-HD750 replaced under warranty (for magenta strip left side vertical) with a new DLA-HD950.....no problems with the HD950. It has been replaced with a JVC DLA-X75R.
When you say that the HD950 was replaced with an X75R, I assume you mean you sold the replaced HD950 and bought the X75R?
In any event, if you can, would you mind supplying some information about the HD750 that went bad with the magenta stripe?
1. Build Date (if available)
2. Date first put into service?
3. Hour on projector when problem started?
4. Hours on original bulb when problem occurred?
5. If bulb was replaced, hours on replacement bulb when problem occurred (and brand, if known)?
6. Mount - Ceiling or Table?
7. Average room temperature where projector was operated?
7. Average power cycle (i.e., number of hours operated each time projector was turned on)?