I am a few days behind on photos (plus having done nothing yesterday). Here is a shot of one of the ducts, lined with polyester insulation. The other shot is just another WIP of the ducts themselves.
Today I have put all bar 3 of the ceiling joists in (perhaps I'll get to it later if the cranky one permits me another hour), I say "in" they're cut and placed in place. Need to glue and screw. The the job I got done this morning which was a hurculean effort was getting the ERV/hush box return vent in. Its the biggest and heaviest. Has 2 sheets of 19mm ply in it, water proofing, two joists, and the lining. In other words is one very, very heavy MOFO. It took some physics of my forefathers, and possibly the Egyptians to get it in place, but its done now......had to take the PVC out of the end which was a pain, but shouldn't be too hard to get back in and nicely sealed.
Speaking of PVC, I got some nice large 150mm storm water "elbows" today, they have a real nice "bend" to them which will assist with air flow (not an acute 90 degrees, they "sweep").
Oh and I moved the internal AC unit (facing the wrong way) and put the EVR on a suspended "shelf" (the crate it came on hanging from joists with steel strap). Its fans are quite powerful, but have speed control. I am quite impressed thus far.