or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › A/V Control & Automation › Remote Control Area › DirecTv HD-DVR Box discrete codes 00003
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DirecTv HD-DVR Box discrete codes 00003

post #1 of 5
Thread Starter 
I just added a 2nd HD-DVR box two my equipment rack and I programmed it to use code 00003. However with my URC MX-800 I was unable to download any discrete on/off codes for the 2nd box. To clarify, DirecTv box 1 using code 00001, I have discrete on/off. I'm trying to find discrete codes for box 2 under the code set 00003.

Anyone know?

Thanks,
Ryan
post #2 of 5
I think it is in the URC database as 00002 or HR20(2).
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty8000 View Post

I just added a 2nd HD-DVR box two my equipment rack and I programmed it to use code 00003.

Ryan, how did you program the DTV box to a different code? I'm trying to go down a similar path as you, and I do not know how to program the remote/box for a different code. I couldn't find anything in the DTV literature on it either.

Thanks, Ed
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiser17 View Post

Ryan, how did you program the DTV box to a different code? I'm trying to go down a similar path as you, and I do not know how to program the remote/box for a different code. I couldn't find anything in the DTV literature on it either.

Thanks, Ed

See this thread:

http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin...ost.cgi?524915

Use the first set of instructions for SD & H model receivers, use the second set for the HR dvr's
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund View Post

See this thread:

http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin...ost.cgi?524915

Use the first set of instructions for SD & H model receivers, use the second set for the HR dvr's

Thanks Edmund!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Remote Control Area
AVS › AVS Forum › A/V Control & Automation › Remote Control Area › DirecTv HD-DVR Box discrete codes 00003