BTW,i got it all setup and have a few quick questions.
I have the following setup..
Klipsch RF 7 Klipsch RC 7 Klipsch RB 5 Denon AVR 3808(pre) Emotiva XPA 3.Room ~ 2400sq.ft
I ran Audyssey and it set the sub @ 0db.Set the plate as instructed by Rythmik for AVR use.
Recommended plate amplifier settings
(from top to bottom, left to right)
1. Input: LFE (higher bandwidth) or LINE-IN
2. PEQ: OFF
3. Gain: 0db
4. Bandwidth: middle position
5. Frequency: middle position (40 Hz)
6. Delay/phase: 0
7. Crossover: max
8. Volume: middle position (12 o’clock)
9. LOWPASS filter: AVR/12
10. Rumble filter: OFF/1 for one port
configuration and ON/2 for 2-port
11. Extension filter: 14 Hz high damping for
articulate sound and 14 Hz low damping
for full bodied HT sound.
Ran a few demo scenes and it seemed a bit weak.Raised level to +3db while leaving the sub volume knob @ the 12o'clock position and it came to life.Does this affect Audyssey or is that simply the correct solution..Thanks.
Edited by GIXX1300 - 2/13/13 at 11:39am