Just put my order in for the F12. Wife’s not a 100% happy but when she hears it that will change.
They no longer make the honey oak box even though they still show it as an option.
Going to buy it, it says its $874 but when it goes to your cart the price drops to $787. So on sale??? Can’t wait to play!!!!!!
I’ll start with davef setup settings to boot.
These settings are a good starting point for getting the maximum performance from your Rythmik
The recommended initial setting with HT:
0) Low pass switch set to EXT/12 (not 80Hz/24).
1) power voltage set to 110-120v (for US, Canada, Mexico)
2) PEQ (Parametric EQ) set to Off
3) PEQ Gain doesn't matter with PEQ set to Off
4) PEQ Bandwidth doesn't matter with PEQ set to Off
5) PEQ Frequency doesn't matter with PEQ set to Off
6) Delay adjustment set to 0 (will be adjusted from HT receiver).
7) Crossover adjustment set to max first (then gradually dial down for best integration).
8) Level at 12 o'clock to begin with. Gradually move it higher to balance sub with front speakers.
9) Extension filter switch: 14Hz
10) Damping switch: high.
9, 10 can trade off max extension vs max output. If one really likes to play loud, he needs to set to 28Hz/low