Originally Posted by mysticwizard@com
Seem to be having a little bit of a problem here with graphics capabilty for bluray. Here's what I get when trying toplay back my backed up blurays using AnyDVD-HD and BD-Rebuilder.
I will report back later after I do additional research!
(Anyone have any good ideas for a good graphics card to give this machine the oooomph it really needs?)Attachment 170292Attachment 170293Attachment 170294
with regards to ur last pic, I had the same problem with powerdvd 9 ultra outputting the same weird video with regular blu rays. problem solved using mpc, however, can only play movie, no xtras/menu. mpc will play almost anything and what mpc can't play, wmp will.
So far love this computer. installed lg blu ray player and so far loving it. installed media browser and incorporated it into wmc. media browser can point to mpc to play most files. and let me tell u about eye candy!! even wife loves it!! amazing how media browser can show movie backgrounds, posters, movie info almost instantaneusly. just absolutely beautiful!! and very easy to setup.
also, computer is virtually silent. external hdd louder, heck my lcd tv is louder.
my complaints are (and minor ones at that):
1) like others have stated, the dvd door is retarted. spring is wayyyy to strong. lg bluray will not eject on its own w/o me holding the door open.
2) have to really press the eject button really hard. that or right click dvd and eject that way or eject via wmc.
3) no wifi. no biggy as i have it hardwired to network. still would be nice to have just in case.
4) door to front ports gets in the way if i have comp on carpet. doesn't completely open all the way. again only upright on carpet.
5) imho and to my naked eyes, my wdtv and wdtv live seems to have better picture quality. could be just me though. still looks incredible whether it be bluray, mkv, mp4, etc.
6) no windows 7 disks came with comp.
now if i could only find that darn mce remote dongle...