Originally Posted by BowerR64
You better be careful running off speakers you dont nuke the crossover, it could short and take your amp with it.
If its playing more midrange it may be crossed over wrong for that tweeter. Also if its a car tweeter the impedance is probobly wrong as well.
What did the case of those tweeters look like? I searched Boschmann tweeters on e-bay and there isnt any listed.
Did the case the tweeters came in look like a motorcycle headlight?
didnt encounter any problem so far,,, forced'em alot with loud music,,, no problem...
this is the tweeter..
BOSCHMANN MM-6 2.5CM NEODYMIUM SOFT DOME TWEETER
* 2.5cm Neodymıum Soft Dome Tweeters
* Freq. Resp: 3,000Hz-30, 000Hz
* Sensitivity: 93db/w*m (SPL)
* Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
* Continuous Power Input: 60watts rms
* Peak Power Output: 200watts