or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Video Components › Home Theater Computers › Intel Clarkdale and H55 audio problems
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Intel Clarkdale and H55 audio problems - Page 4

post #91 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTPCat View Post

5450 is enough for everything except deinterlacing.

sigh.....
post #92 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoesian View Post

I'm also having this problem where I use the WMC 7 64 bit to decode 24bit 96kHz FLAC and stream the PCM to the AVR. While the first time playing is ok but after it has been paused and resumed, there is no sound.

I'm using a Denon 2310 and my windows output is set to 16-bit 44,100Hz, is the problem related to the firmware bug on the Denon ?
post #93 of 103
I'm wondering is this issue is related to Intel Clarkdale or the Denon 2310 problem?
post #94 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoesian View Post

I'm wondering is this issue is related to Intel Clarkdale or the Denon 2310 problem?

It is a audio driver issue. Not a problem with Denon.
post #95 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTPCat View Post

It is a audio driver issue. Not a problem with Denon.

How did you confirm that?
post #96 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoesian View Post

How did you confirm that?

How about do a search - it is all over these threads and perhaps if you played anyother audio through your Denon as I have mine you would see that it doesn't happen with anything other than PC environment.
post #97 of 103
Just wondering if it's HDMI audio problem? Saw somewhere that HDMI cannot pass audio signal that is greater than 48kHz...Should I buy an optical cable instead?
post #98 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoesian View Post

Just wondering if it's HDMI audio problem? Saw somewhere that HDMI cannot pass audio signal that is greater than 48kHz...Should I buy an optical cable instead?

I have no problems getting 96kHz with HDMI I just don't think it is an HDMI issue, but if you had some more HDMI cables or optical cables you could switch them and see if that solves your problem.
post #99 of 103
http://blog.bowers-wilkins.com/music...it-flac-files/

I have read this article, it seems that most of the IGP cards can only support up to 48kHz ??
post #100 of 103
i send 24/192 through my i3 h55 setup with pio elite receiver
post #101 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcain View Post

i send 24/192 through my i3 h55 setup with pio elite receiver

Can you share what is the OS, are you using HDMI or optical cable? what software are you using to play FLAC?
post #102 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoesian View Post

http://blog.bowers-wilkins.com/music...it-flac-files/

I have read this article, it seems that most of the IGP cards can only support up to 48kHz ??

Maybe a year or two ago this might have been true...Now any ATI 5XXX or 6XXX graphics card or nVida 430/450 series cards will play 96 and 192 as well via HDMI.
post #103 of 103
This is an ancient thread, but I wanted to post an update in case anybody else finds this through Google. This post:

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1228768/intel-clarkdale-and-h55-audio-problems/30#post_18446302

Helped solve my problem. Biostar H77UM3, Intel G540. Could not get any sound out of Winamp, Chrome, Foobar, etc, to my Pioneer VSX-821K. MPC-HC worked flawlessly to bitstream to my receiver but wouldn't play MP3's.

Turns out I had to set my "Speaker Configuration" in Windows to Stereo to get things working. I'm running a 3.1 at the moment but 3.1 breaks almost every other audio program on my computer. 24/192 in advanced, no problems now.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Home Theater Computers
AVS › AVS Forum › Video Components › Home Theater Computers › Intel Clarkdale and H55 audio problems