90$???? i brought the bd65 here in uruguay for 320$ and we live in the third world?
Ok i have a few complaints about this BD.
1) the power - Eject button.. i think they are inverted.. i mean, i would like the eject button next to the play stop etc.. and next to the disk dock the eject button.. i think it's a UI issue.
2) the remote control.. i don't like it at all.. very unintuitive. Actually i'm using my nad's control for all my components..
3) the USB menu is comlicated, the way how navigate through the folders is not intuitive..
4) i cannot find how add subtitles (if it's supported) to the Divxhd movies..
5) Connectors, i can't believe that has not a spdif coaxial output.. just optical, luckily my nad amp has optical imputs so was not a big issue but for the most of AVrecivers spdif coaxial is a must.. (change the amp just for a hdmi support is not a option)
Is preaty, it really makes cd sound much better than with any cd player..
it's a great bd player but for 90$ not for 320$