Please see below - My questions and the response from Samsung!!!
Thank you for contacting Samsung Electronics.
With reference to your e-mail, we understand that you want to know about new TV model and differences
between the TV models.
We would like to inform you that picture / color issues are fixed by Samsung and there is nothing difference
between the old and new 2010 TV models except few features.
New 2010 TV models are added with additional features like power saving, mega contrast ratio etc.,
However, we would like to inform you that there no differences between the TV models un46c6400 and
un55c6300 except the screen size.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us.
Samsung Online Support.
The information was useful to me
5 4 3 2 1
* Please do not reply back to this email message as this email address is used for
outbound messages only.
* If you are not satisfied with the answer we provided, please click here
* if you have a question on another product, click here
I just came back from COSTCO and saw your new LED 6400 series TV.
A friend who is very knowledgeable also told me about the 6300 series which is out. I had some questions before i put down so much money on my first big screen tv and would really appreciate it if you can help me make the right choice.
1. How are the 2010 LED tv's different than last years models? Are the problems of too much light in some parts of the screen been resolved?
2. Is the TV able to show perfect whites and blacks?
3. COSTCO had the un46c6400 but your website has two models under the same series, C6400RF and C6400RH - whats different?
4. your site has the UN55c6300 listed which has the same specifications as the UnXXc6400. What are the differences if any between the two?