Procedure to enable wireless support on LN46C530:* Proceed with Caution - This may BRICK your TV. (Probably not, but if you screw this up, it COULD.)
- Enter Service Mode
- Start with Power Off, [Mute], , , , [Power].
- TV will power up and enter Service Menu.
- Change Model from C530 to C550
- Power cycle the TV
- Verify Network Configuration Menu Exists (Plug-and-Play Submenu)
- Attach USB Wifi Adapter
- TrendNet TEW-644UB V1.0R - Worked for me.
- Configure Wireless Settings
- Network menu should show wireless option after attaching adapter
- Enjoy Streaming Media
This may also work for different sized sets of the same model.
* HDMI Issue *
Well, enabling this seems to cause an issue in the HDMI use, at least for me.