|Originally posted by jimwhite
Can these drivers be used at all on the 1010LT, maybe just with unavailable inputs?
As a 1010LT owner I was curious about this too and simply installed the beta driver to find out. I'm still a newbie with M-Audio and the 1010LT, but for what its worth, here's what I found:
1. No installation error - installation proceded normally
2. There was no Bass Managment tab in my M-Audio control panel
3. The M-Audio sys tray icon was present, allowing quick access to the M-Audio controls
4. The Hardware Settings tab was present - unfortunately I don't remember enough of the non-beta functionality to make a comparison - lots of stuff to play with.
5. System was stable - no crashes/lockups
Basically it looks like for now, most of the new features in the beta driver are for the 410 only. Since the 1010LT can in theory support these features (I think), hopefully at some point support for the 1010LT will be enabled as well.