I have an odd problem w/ my 1020-K, which is my very first receiver. :XSetup
- Definitive Technology Mythos SSA-42 --[via speaker wire]--> Pioneer 1020-K
- Definitive Technology Mythos ProSub 800 --[via RCA]--> Pioneer 1020-K
- HTPC w/ ATI Radeon 5570 --[via HDMI out]--> 1020-K HDMI INPUT 1
- Pioneer 1020-K HDMI Out --[via HDMI]--> Samsung LCD
- Windows 7 64bit UltimateProblem
- When playing music via Windows Media Player/VLC everything is fine and the 1020-K switches to "PCM"
- When I go to do something else, like launch a browser and browse in the background, the music automatically seems like it changes to a different channel configuration and sounds muffled. Sometimes it cracks and pops. :O
- If I close WMP/VLC and start the music over again it is fine, until I go to multi-task (do something else) and then it usually happens again.
- It is reproducable.
- I changed the 'Stream Direct' from Auto to Pure Direct, happens with both
Not sure what the problem is =(ANY help would be appreciated!!!!!! Thanks guys!
- Maria <3NEVERMIND: Got it =) Have to set "Configure Speakers" in Windows setup to "Stereo" or "Quadraphonic" -- NOT 5.1