Yes, I should have posted this a day or so ago when it was still fresh in my mind, but:
- My wife arrived back home from visiting her mother out-of-state UNEXPECTEDLY (I didn't listen to her ENTIRE last telephone message on the machine).
- When my wife arrived back home, UNEXPECTEDLY, from visiting her mother out-of-state and found the WIRING MESS IN THE LIVING ROOM from my latest 'Experiment', I caught hell.
- Just after entering all the "Most Current" Comcast 'Clear QAM' info into an Excel spreadsheet on 04/12/10 and printing it out, it CHANGED AGAIN!!!
- *ALL* of my DTV Channels on my 2160A were gone!
(They WERE still intact on both my Panasonic EZ-17 DVDR and Sylvania LC195SLX LCD TV!!!)
- Manually toggling between DTV and TV didn't work.
- Re-scanning didn't work.
- Un-plugging for 1 minute, THEN re-scanning didn't work.
- Resetting, THEN re-scanning didn't work.
- Un-plugging for SEVERAL HOURS (i.e. overnight), then re-scanning discovered SOME Digital Channels:
- ALL Roots (i.e. 2.1 - WCBS-HD, 4.1 - WNBC-HD, 7.1 - WABC-HD, etc...)
- SOME Sub-Channels (i.e. WNBC 4.2, WABC 7.2, WNET 13.2)
- NO SD "Duplicate of Root" Sub-Channels (i.e. 2.5, 4.5, 7.5, 9.5, 11.5, 13.5)
- SEVERAL re-scans later, the SD "Duplicate of Root" Sub-Channels *FINALLY* returned.
- Upon verifying my 04/12/10 'Clear QAM' list with what was now current, SEVERAL Sub-Channels had moved on the 2160A. But *NOT* on my Panasonic EZ-17 DVDR or Sylvania LC195SLX LCD TV?!?
- TCM is now at 104.11 on the 2160A; still at 104.13 on the EZ-17 & LC195SLX
- SPROUT is now at 100.8 on the 2160A; still at 100.10 on the EZ-17 & LC195SLX
- CSPAN3 is now at 103.11 on the 2160A; still at 103.121 on the EZ-17 & LC195SLX
- LOCALA is now at 88.3 on the 2160A; still at 88.12 on the EZ-17 & LC195SLX
- Did I interpret wajo's information incorrectly?
- Has anyone else experienced the loss that I just described?
- What a PITA!
- Your thoughts / experiences?