or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › LCD Flat Panel Displays › lg lh90 vs sony ex500 vs samsung c630
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

lg lh90 vs sony ex500 vs samsung c630

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
lg lh90 vs sony ex500 vs samsung c630

these tv's all fall in about the same price range.
and wanted to start a thread bc i know it would be usefull to many people and me

just want the opinions? color quality? postive reviews? negative asspects? high definition quality? standard definition quality? reliability?
anything really. it would really help if people could post their opinions especially if they have two of those tv's or more. if seen side by side.

thank you in advance. hopefully this will help a lot of people
post #2 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballgms View Post

lg lh90 vs sony ex500 vs samsung c630

these tv's all fall in about the same price range.
and wanted to start a thread bc i know it would be usefull to many people and me

just want the opinions? color quality? postive reviews? negative asspects? high definition quality? standard definition quality? reliability?
anything really. it would really help if people could post their opinions especially if they have two of those tv's or more. if seen side by side.

thank you in advance. hopefully this will help a lot of people

The LG LH90 Series is easily the Best HDTV that you listed.

The LG LH90 Series is LG's Top Flagship High End Model Series of 2009 and is a Back-Lit LED-LCD HDTV with local dimming.

While the Sony EX500 series and the Samsung C630 series are mid-range Regular LCD HDTV 2010 models.


The isn't even a good or fair comparison. The LG LH90 Series is easily the Best.

You have to compare the LG LH90 Series with the Sony Bravia XBR9 Series and the Samsung B8500 Series to make a fair comparison. Those are Sony's and Samsung's Top Flagship High End Model Series of 2009 and are also Back-Lit LED-LCD HDTVs with local dimming.
post #3 of 12
Thread Starter 
how about the ex500 vs the c630?
post #4 of 12
Thread Starter 
also how does the lg ld550 fall in this catagory?
post #5 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballgms View Post

how about the ex500 vs the c630?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballgms View Post

also how does the lg ld550 fall in this catagory?

What does it matter? If I were you I would just go ahead order the LH90. It's a higher end HDTV than the other 3 you listed.

The LG LD550 is also a mid-range Regular LCD HDTV 2010 Model

But, If you wanna see how a model series compares within a manufacturer, view the links below:

LG: http://www.lcdtvbuyingguide.com/lg-lcd-tv/lg-lcd.html

Samsung: http://www.lcdtvbuyingguide.com/sams...msung-lcd.html

Sony: http://www.lcdtvbuyingguide.com/sony.../sony-lcd.html
post #6 of 12
Thread Starter 
bc of the price i am looking to spend around 800. the lh90 is a bit out of my budget.
post #7 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballgms View Post

bc of the price i am looking to spend around 800. the lh90 is a bit out of my budget.

If you can stretch your dollar a little bit, go to adorama.com. the have the 42LH90 on sale right now for under $900.
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by satam55 View Post

The LG LH90 Series is easily the Best HDTV that you listed.

The LG LH90 Series is LG's Top Flagship High End Model Series of 2009 and is a Back-Lit LED-LCD HDTV with local dimming.

While the Sony EX500 series and the Samsung C630 series are mid-range Regular LCD HDTV 2010 models.


The isn't even a good or fair comparison. The LG LH90 Series is easily the Best.

You have to compare the LG LH90 Series with the Sony Bravia XBR9 Series and the Samsung B8500 Series to make a fair comparison. Those are Sony's and Samsung's Top Flagship High End Model Series of 2009 and are also Back-Lit LED-LCD HDTVs with local dimming.

Would a floor model LH90 47" for $800 be considered a good deal?
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by satam55 View Post

You have to compare the LG LH90 Series with the Sony Bravia XBR9 Series and the Samsung B8500 Series to make a fair comparison. Those are Sony's and Samsung's Top Flagship High End Model Series of 2009 and are also Back-Lit LED-LCD HDTVs with local dimming.

Just a correction, the XBR9 is not a backlit LED, the XBR8 (2008 model) is.
post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballgms View Post

lg lh90 vs sony ex500 vs samsung c630

these tv's all fall in about the same price range.
and wanted to start a thread bc i know it would be usefull to many people and me

just want the opinions? color quality? postive reviews? negative asspects? high definition quality? standard definition quality? reliability?
anything really. it would really help if people could post their opinions especially if they have two of those tv's or more. if seen side by side.

thank you in advance. hopefully this will help a lot of people

No, this thread will not help a lot of people and I'm just as sure that it won't help you. You started your first thread asking the same questions and you chose to ignore the advice that a lot of knowledgeable people took the time and effort to give you. Now you start another thread making your first one a slap in the face to those of us who tried to give you good advice.

Then, you list three TVs on this thread and when someone tells you which one is the best, you have the audacity to say the LH90 is "a bit out of my budget." Then why in the he!! did you make it one of your three choices to begin with?

What part of "it's time to quit bugging us and make up your own mind" do you not understand?

It's time to do your own research and then s&*t or get off the pot.
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsskid View Post

Would a floor model LH90 47" for $800 be considered a good deal?

I'd jump on that deal, If I had the money and space.
post #12 of 12
Thread Starter 
sorry for miss clarification, the lh90 in stores is out of my budget online its 900, which is the same price as the ld550 and the c630 and the ex500. i am iffy on buying it online. i will go to a store soon. take my own dvd that i am familur with and see which one i like more.
so far i am definatly leaning towards the lh90, but if that doesnt work out it seems as the c630 would be the next in line.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › LCD Flat Panel Displays › lg lh90 vs sony ex500 vs samsung c630