For me, at least, this season is very much hit and miss (mostly miss).The Good
1) Nuck is evolving into an elder statesman of organized crime (and SB has NEVER been better in the role).
2) Very little of Margaret.
3) The whole Florida thing...excellent subplot.The Bad
1) Who the f_ck cares about the Willie storyline?
2) Jeffrey Wright is being wasted in a character whose fate was telegraphed with the 1st sentence he uttered on-screen.
3) Does anyone really believe Van Alden and Agent Knox would be brought into these organizations without any real screening? Do anyone believe the Capones and Thompsons would REALLY have been that
From my perspective, this is eye-rolling stuff.
When compared to previous years, the writing this year has been not up to snuff IMO.