Originally Posted by JukeBox360
Its bit of a big deal to me. And no one has done actual test. Not rock band. But real test. I'm so close to buying on of these it isn't even funny. But I need some real results. Like my TV. UN55B8500. Tons of people say they don't notice the lag. I sure as hell do though lol.
1. DLP tech - why would you think there would be lag? Does not make sense
2. I have the 2008 73" 73736. My handle on XBOX live is DocACE911, and on Steam, and on PSN
3. Clearly my Halo 3 ranking is fine
4. BFBC2 is stunning . I do not feel a lag
5. I have a Samsung LN52650 from last year in my bedroom. I can CLEARLY feel a lag UNLESS I select game mode which messes up colors
6. Driving games - like split second - I am doing well at.
All in all I get more annoyed at my comcast on 7pm having 100ms pings at times than my TV.
I would also worry ALOT about the LED unless you do the "game mode". Even then - look at the Rockband calibration (this is real btw). They are almost 90ms with GAME MODE.