post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
I suffer from hearing loss in my left ear, thus when I listen to music cds using headphones, I need to equalize the sound level in both ears, then increase the volume to my liking. Can anyone suggest the highest quality inline volume control unit I can buy? Would it be the Sennheiser Headset Extension Cable - HZR-62? I don't like the long cable though. Of course I am looking for the least impact on audio quality while playing music cds off my portable cd player.

I would also be interested in headphone amps which feature separate left/right gain controls, if there is one.