Originally Posted by jmschnur
It will be interesting to see how the pro kit compares with XT32 and the included sub eq.
Perhaps I am misinterpreting your use of the word "compares", but Audyssey Pro enabled devices always inherit the resolution of the version of Audyssey on the installer-ready device. This has nothing to do with whether or not MultEQ Pro is used or not.
Therefore you really can't directly compare MultEQ XT32 to MultEQ Pro. MultEQ Pro enhances the capabilities of the version of MultEQ residing on the device, including MultEQ XT32.
MultEQ Pro adds the following capabilities to the version running on the device:
- a more accurate microphone
- it permits taking up to 32 measurements
- it permits editing the target curves
- it uses a more sophisticated method to recommend crossover settings
- it provides frequency response graphs
- it permits saving and reloading measurement files