While I had some time and before I forget, here are a couple waterfalls of before and after the treatments were moved. The decay times were considerably reduced and after a little brief listening I consider it a major success, especially considering it cost me nothing.
It also further allows me to assess the affects of treatments as you move them around the room.
Basically I did not have enough treatments to treat all the primary reflections and behind each of the mains and center. So making the best of what I had and working off of previous reading I moved the treatments from behind the main L and R speakers and placed them to address all the primary reflections from the C, L, and R.
They are as follows:
2x4 OC703 2" with 4" air gap
- Both side walls
- Back Wall
Center speaker has a large window behind it which was filled with fluffy pink and covered with poly batting then burlap.
3 of 4 corners treated with Bass traps 4" OC 703 2' wide across corners
Here is the before waterfall:
Here is the after:
Notice the after has much less decay out to where the graph cuts off. I delibrately cut off the bass region. I still have much work to do there and since I didn't add any treatments that region didn't change much.
Here is the final response plot I've still got some work to do below 200 so I left that part out......