That is probably where I would still be with things today...
... had it not been so wet in Iowa this year.
It might be difficult to see, but the picture shows a nice 6-7" of water covering the entire basement floor.
You deal with what life gives you, and research and vow to never buy another rigid sump pump again. Like so many others had already experienced, the float switch on our pump stopped working, and of course it had to be right around the time we were getting 10-11" of rain in a 2 day period. As luck would have it, I needed a pump quick, so I went to the local big box, and picked up what I thought would be a good pump to replace the broken one. I had not looked yet to see what brand the non-working one was, but as luck would have it, exact same unit. I had not researched them yet. My basement was absorbing water, and I needed it out of there quick. I hooked the new one up quick, and with it running along with another 1/3 HP pump running a large flexible tube straight out the window, managed to get the free water out of the basement in about 3 hours. The damage was done however. There is a good chance the water was there for at least 12 hours. Out came the drywall, insulation, carpet, pad, and a bunch of ruined stuff.
My Panamax saved the rest of the stack, thankfully, though it gave itself up to do so.
It is probably worth mentioning how lucky we got really. We have a large chest freezer mostly full of food. It's control unit was submerged, but still working (clean water makes a huge difference). The water heater was blown out, and the burner full of water, but we cleaned it out and relit it, without problem. My bar fridge was in the water, but still working, and the blower fan for the furnace was about 1/2 inch away from the water. We got lucky for sure. We did not lose any mechanicals.
The HT seating got dried out and cleaned up right away, and all water was removed as quickly as it possibly could with the help of parents and friends. Though I lost 10 lbs in 3 days, I would not recommend it as a normal plan for weight loss.
The 22.3s, unfortunately, took it a bit hard. particle board/MDF does not respond well to soaking. I dried them out well, replaced the insulation, checked out the electronics, purchased wood glue, and a bunch of load straps, and glued and ratcheted the snot out of them. They are sealed up again, and pressed in so they look mostly normal. They still sound good, and look okay, but if you look close, you will see not all the joints are perfect. It about made me cry. They are an older speaker, but still one of the sweetest sounding pieces I have heard.
The picture is before the clean up. You can see where the water level was on them.