Originally Posted by Ralarcon
A few questions before we try to help you.
1) Receiver model #.
2)What particular input are you using ? (to the receiver). Did you disconnect analog outputs ?
3) Projector brand and model # .
4) What firmware version are you using for your 5770 ? Recommend latest
believe 10.9 is the latest.
5) Did you set the card to output signal through HDMI , on the Catalyst firmware ?
1) Yamaha HTR-6260. Video card detects it correctly in CCC and displays it in the clone section. But NO VIDEO gets displayed when going through the receiver.
2) HDMI from video card to receiver, HDMI out to projector (Epson 8100). Used to use HDMI from video card to projector and then 7.1 analogs from soundcard to receiver, but I just want to run everything through the receiver now.
3) Epson 8100.
4) Yep, 10.9.
5) Yes, tried everything in CCC. Tried clone, extended desktop, even tried re-booting with just the receiver HDMI plugged in because CCC is usually smart and automatically sees a lone connection.
Nothing is working. I really want to stop using analog audio.
Thanks for your time.