Originally Posted by deandob
1) TMT5 should have the option to open full screen not a window
If you launch from Media Center Movie Library, it will. If you launch from an app that has updated with TMT5 support (MyMovies) it will. If you're in some other situation, the "hack" I posted on the ArcSoft forum should hold you over--if it hasn't been copied here, just do a search for the thread on the topic over there and it should turn up.
2) Please have the option to remove the initial screen that shows the drives and last played. A blank screen would be better.
Agree. You can use the hack vladd(?) posted in this thread but I can't discuss reverse engineering so you never saw this sentence.
4) On one disk I got a message that the disk does not support windows mouse and now TMT displays an applet on the screen to do cursor movement. I have not been able to work out how to remove this option, as it comes up on all my disks now and I have to manually click exit on the applet to remove it
It pops up this message when the situation occurs. Apparently you said "yes I want to use it" and also checked the "don't show me this again" option meaning you always want it. So it's doing what you told it. Unfortunately, once done, that's not an easy one to take back. At least it wasn't in TMT3. I haven't checked 5. But I know you can remove the hidden folder in your user/arcsoft folder which stores all your settings. It'll recreate the settings in their default form. Then do the "No/Don't Show Again" combo you prefer.
5) I can't pass any command line parameters to TMT so to tell it to start playing automatically. I can't locate any help about command line parameters. All I want to do is pass it the disk drive name and have it play that name after TMT has started.
It accepts a media path parameter only.
8) Is there a way to show the volume level when changing the volume?
I see it? Perhaps it's Media Center's?