Okay, so I have had one heck of a time getting Audyssey XT32 (calibrated with Audyssey Pro) to play nice with my new Seaton SubMersive HPs. Between Audyssey not correctly setting the delays (distances) and totally f'ing up the frequency response I decided to buy a Behringer DCX2496. I can't believe how much better my subs sound now.
You can follow how I used the DCX2496 to correctly set the delays and gains for all my subs here...http://www.hometheatershack.com/foru...96-4-subs.html
The real proof is in graphs. I posted them over at the shack but I'll post them here as well.
Audyssey off (green) and Audyssey on (light blue... looks worse than the before) sweeps before the addition of the DCX...
Audyssey off (green) and Audyssey on (light blue... much better) sweeps WITH the DCX in the mix...
I should mention that I moved one of my subs before I calibrated the DCX (and ran Audyssey) last night. That's some of the reason why the two before (green) sweeps look a bit different.
At any rate, I am very happy with the results to say the least.