I need help selecting the right Gigabyte motherboard.
I'm looking for a Micro-ATX so I have 4 choices:
(sorry I couldn't make a clickable url since I'm new here )
What you need to know:
- I'm planning to use the i5-2400s
- I will not be using integrated graphics but a GeForce GT 440 since I don't want to deal with the Intel 23.976 fps bug.
- I'll want to do lossless bitstreaming, sending HD audio directly to my receiver via the HDMI cable connected to the GeForce GT 440. ( PCI-E 2.0 x 16 )
- I'll also need to plug up to 2 colossus from Hauppage ( PCI Ex x1 )
- I'll stick it in a Lian-Li PC-C50 case
I didn't check MSI, Asus and Intel but I'm opened to suggestions if you think Gigabyte isn't the best choice.
Thanks a lot!