Update: These reading were taken with a "bad" i1 LT. Got a new one and it produces entirely different results.
Is it just me? My RGB Gain controls can only be adjusted to the negative, i.e., they are not on 0 like the Offset controls.
User 1 - Wide1, 65000K temp, with everything else @ defaults.
Using Eye One LT/HCFR
The problem for me is that I apparently need to increase Green Gain & Offset but am unable to increase Gain! How can I pull that Green line up?
Oddly nice and linear but still way off. My Delta-E sucks.
Ok, I re-read this thread.
- Looks like I need to drop the + adjustment to my Green Offset and use 0.
- I need to get the RGB to line up using two of the gains with neg offsets only.
- Use gamma RGB controls to tweak final settings @ various IREs.
- Start in Film Mode, Standard Color Space, 65K Temp
- Use 80%, 30% IRE fields to dial in the greys.