Originally Posted by mphfrom77
Right now my top five weapons in order are: SKS, M40A5, 93R, SV98, AN-94.
Actually I'd be interested in hearing everyone's top five weapons.
1. G3A3 - was great before they nerfed it, then it sucked, but a couple patches later they buffed it and it became cool again.
M145 scope, bipod, long barrel. Most guns don't benefit much from the long barrel, but this one benefits greatly according the symthic charts, making it one of the most powerful guns in the game.
2. M16A4 - easy to handle, works well at any range, drops fools quick.
Halo, foregrip, flash suppressor
3. AS VAL - like the G3A3, it was badass before they nerfed it. Now it's a sentimental favorite, but I don't use it much. Before, it had virtually no bullet drop or recoil, making it insanely accurate, with a high rate of fire. The only drawback was a small clip, but super quick reload made up for it. Use to be awesome.
Halo scope, extended mag
4. JNG-90 - digging this sniper... I should snip more often
12x scope, straight pull bolt
5. LSAT - using this gun more and more often. I like the power, rate of fire, and huge clip.
M145 scope, bipod, extended mag
Knife & RPG & SMAW & MINES & C4
FAMAS (pre nerf) was awesome, my highest kill games were with that gun, but now it's only average.
Halo, foregrip, no attachment
USAS (pre nerf) - with frag rounds... need I say more?