Ask and you shall recieve!
1. Your first kill was nice and clean. Something that really helps me keep track of enemies is spotting them before I engage. The red icon makes it much easier to keep track of the jet.
2. Nice job trying to use guided missile. Though you can probably tell that you need to start your runs from farther away. Firestorm is a very difficult map for strafing infantry, but spotting them helps the ground pounders, so it's still useful.
3. Nice evade at 2:20. This guy was actually coming at you from low and left. You pulled up and left, helping him get a second shot at you. Always turn into your enemy if they're coming right at you. So you should have gone down and right to initiate a scissors. You did a great job of going vertical to help confuse the enemy pilot, and in the end you managed to get on his tail pretty easily, though it doesn't seem like that guy really knew what he was doing. I really liked how you rolled out at 2:35 to make up for the other guy's panic brake maneuver. You almost crashed, but it would have enabled you to remain on his tail had he not crashed.
4. Never attack a chopper head-on if you can help it. Nice job spotting it first. What I like to do is afterburner straight up for 2-3 seconds, then brake and pull into a dive. Hold the brake the entire time, try to come in from behind and above. You'll catch the pilot completely unaware and he'll likely hesitate for a moment or two. By that time, he's dead. You did go vertical after the first run, but lost sight of him by the time you came out of the maneuver. That's where ground spotters are great
5. Nice job on the chopper at 5:00. Sure is easy to get tunnel vision, isn't it? You pulled out of the attack right into the enemy jet's path, and almost got nailed for it. Happens to me quite often, too! If that happens to me, I always go roll to the right 270 degrees. So instead of a banking right turn (90 degrees), I'm pulling upside down (180) and finally turning to the left (270) at the end of my maneuver. Almost always gets people off my tail.
6. You're doing a nice job of going vertical and using that to confuse the enemy. He's obviously decent enough to watch the radar and turn, but you added height to confuse him. In the end, you got the kill after your wingman disabled him with a couple missiles. ECM FAIL!
7. Last dogfight was fun to watch. LOL at the lag kill. Had those before.
If I were to rate your flying on 1-10, I'd probably go with around an 8. You're definitely above average to where you can hold your own in most dogfights. You're able to damage people on the ground. I'm not seeing any major flaws with your flying. A few tweaks, but most of that stuff will become more second-nature as you continue to gain experience.
Sure makes me miss flying! I saw you on last night but you were on Halo 4