or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › Battlefield 3
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Battlefield 3 - Page 482

post #14431 of 16243
Ha thanks. I just like how he accused me of spawn camping after he did. Then his excuse of he was already going down from the chopper was totally false from the video footage.
post #14432 of 16243
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsv View Post

Ha thanks. I just like how he accused me of spawn camping after he did. Then his excuse of he was already going down from the chopper was totally false from the video footage.

Forgot to tell you Trail, that little bitch that was sniping with the tank from the mountain? I killed him 8 times the next match and got hate mail from him. biggrin.gif
post #14433 of 16243
Haha, well done man. I can't believe he sat up there the whole match tank sniping.
post #14434 of 16243
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsv View Post

Ha thanks. I just like how he accused me of spawn camping after he did. Then his excuse of he was already going down from the chopper was totally false from the video footage.

I am so proud of you. Today you are a man!
post #14435 of 16243
From watching the videos you were not spawncamping. He got in the air and had a chance to evade. If he was really pissed with you he couldve pulled out the noob cannon
post #14436 of 16243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nima View Post

Will try to get online during the weekend, maybe we can manage to get a 8 ppl party like last sunday.

I'm in!
post #14437 of 16243
I am wife and kids free this afternoon. I was going to do some yard work but I can pass that up for some BF3.
post #14438 of 16243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Zath View Post

I am so proud of you. Today you are a man!

ha, thanks man. I was getting locked some during that game but I don't know if it was him or not. I'm not sure if I'll have time to hop on today, got some car trouble so I have to look into that first and see what's up
post #14439 of 16243
Anyone hopping on in the next hour?
post #14440 of 16243
post #14441 of 16243
Off topic but I found it very interesting: http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20130609130800-5670386-do-you-call-it-soda-or-pop?trk=tod-home-art-large_0

edit: full results of the survey and all the maps can be seen here: http://spark-1590165977.us-west-2.elb.amazonaws.com/jkatz/SurveyMaps/
Edited by Nima - 6/10/13 at 12:35am
post #14442 of 16243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nima View Post

Off topic but I found it very interesting: http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20130609130800-5670386-do-you-call-it-soda-or-pop?trk=tod-home-art-large_0

edit: full results of the survey and all the maps can be seen here: http://spark-1590165977.us-west-2.elb.amazonaws.com/jkatz/SurveyMaps/

Lol. Hilarious and interesting. There's definitely an error when it comes to Utah, however, concerning the word mayonnaise. (may-yo-naze)

EVRYONE here calls it MAN-aise. I certainly don't want sauce made from ground-up men or something from the local sperm bank on my sammich! eek.gif
post #14443 of 16243
BTW, it's called Pop Y'all.



This water tower is 12 minutes away from me. It is next to the Florence Mall. That is originally what the water tower said "Florence Mall", but as a public works property the city apparently got in trouble over the advertising aspect so they changed it "Florence Y'all". It has been Florence Y'all for as long as I can remember.
post #14444 of 16243
Crazy ass videos: YouTube "Battlefield Top Plays BF3 Top 10 Special by bigMooney06" Tons of episodes. (Waaaaaayyyy too many Metro clips though. frown.gif)

I couldn't decide which one was best, although the 92-2 tank on Bandar was impressive! smile.gif
post #14445 of 16243
Getting on now. Just got a new tv, I believe the input lag is lower than my previous tv and I believe this allows me to more easily control the TV Missile. But I have not really been able to verify. Anybody want to fly me around?
post #14446 of 16243
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

Bored at this meeting so I decided to find out how much time left for each person on my battlelog friends list to become Cheater Colonel 100. It goes by the SPM for your last 16 games played.

Myself - 4d 1h 10m
Orange - 19d 21h 9m
Brian - 18d 11h 20m
Shmoop - 12d 1h 23m
lowgn - 8d 10h 29m
Neo - 9d 15h 56m
Trail - 2d 15h 29m


Just in case
d = days
h = hours
m = minutes

Ha nice I haven't been on in a while gotta get back on been too long!
post #14447 of 16243
Quote:
Originally Posted by mphfrom77 View Post

Getting on now. Just got a new tv, I believe the input lag is lower than my previous tv and I believe this allows me to more easily control the TV Missile. But I have not really been able to verify. Anybody want to fly me around?

You still on? I'll being checking soon on xbox but thought I asked first.
post #14448 of 16243
Given what we saw today, I'm heading into Gamestop tomorrow and preordering a PS4 and BF4 for PC, PS4, and 360. smile.gif

I might buy it for Xbox Gone when I can get both the console and the game for < $100...or early 2014 for those that are counting. biggrin.gif
post #14449 of 16243
Why? What did I miss? Was the Xbone presentation on E3 that much worse than the PS4?


edit: ok did some reading on the web and reddit and Sony seems to have put a knife into MS. smile.gif
Edited by Nima - 6/11/13 at 2:31am
post #14450 of 16243
Close Quarters DLC is FREE during E3 week

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/310139-battle-field-3-closed-quarters-free-on-all-platforms/

Go to the in-game store and it should be free.
post #14451 of 16243
And double xp for us non cheaters. Time to start losing sleep so I can be an official cheater
post #14452 of 16243
I'm going to be getting some games in tonight and tomorrow night. Hope to see some of you guys on
post #14453 of 16243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nima View Post

Why? What did I miss? Was the Xbone presentation on E3 that much worse than the PS4?


edit: ok did some reading on the web and reddit and Sony seems to have put a knife into MS. smile.gif

Yes indeed.

I wouldn't consider the xbone even at a lower price. Smart moves by Sony to not follow suit.
post #14454 of 16243
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsv View Post

I'm going to be getting some games in tonight and tomorrow night. Hope to see some of you guys on

I will see you on tonight
post #14455 of 16243
Woohoo! Double XP and a free DLC....sheeeeyt I'm in heaven...wait nevermind.
post #14456 of 16243
I'll try to get on tonight will see how it goes though, been tougher to get any gaming time recently.
post #14457 of 16243
Free Close Quarters map pack this week if anyone doesn't own it yet:

"Battlefield 3 Close Quarters at no cost
What: The expansion pack Battlefield 3 Close Quarters is set to 0 cost during E3
Eligible players: Owners of Battlefield 3 that do not own the expansion pack in question or Battlefield 3 Premium
Platforms: All (PC, X360, PS3)
Start date: June 10
End date: June 18/19 depending on region and platform — get it now!
Where: Available starting June 10 in your in-game store (on consoles) or via Origin for PC
."

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2013/06/bf3-e3-2013-fan-celebration/
post #14458 of 16243
Quote:
Originally Posted by mphfrom77 View Post

Free Close Quarters map pack this week if anyone doesn't own it yet:

"Battlefield 3 Close Quarters at no cost
What: The expansion pack Battlefield 3 Close Quarters is set to 0 cost during E3
Eligible players: Owners of Battlefield 3 that do not own the expansion pack in question or Battlefield 3 Premium
Platforms: All (PC, X360, PS3)
Start date: June 10
End date: June 18/19 depending on region and platform — get it now!
Where: Available starting June 10 in your in-game store (on consoles) or via Origin for PC
."

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2013/06/bf3-e3-2013-fan-celebration/

Look 7 posts prior to this one :-P

Had some great games tonight with tons of peeps - I think we had 10 people in at one point. Fantastic!
post #14459 of 16243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Zath View Post

Look 7 posts prior to this one :-P

Had some great games tonight with tons of peeps - I think we had 10 people in at one point. Fantastic!

I think MPH is off his forum game lately. It could be the stress of deciding which system to play BF4 on.

Its OK MPH, you have plenty of time to decide. Lower the stress level, play some BF3.
post #14460 of 16243
MPH is likely just tired from playing with his new toy...or he's getting heatstroke from the plasma. wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Xbox Area
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › Battlefield 3