Originally Posted by Spanglo
Whoa that gamer score is impressive.
Thanks, Hapi. I said I'd buy an Xbone once I got to 100,000. If I had my gs from my original consoles/tags, I'd likely be over that by now anyway. If I get on it and do my backlog, I might clear six figures before the new consoles come out.
With that said, I have seen rumors that MS is considering lowering the price of the One to $399 to compete with the PS4. If that happens AND
they make the Kinect a non "required" piece of equipment that I can sell and bring the price down to $300, I'd consider making a change. I don't know of anyone that has more to lose by going to Sony; I have 10+ years of Live and 50K MS points tucked away, so I'd like to stay. However, since I play so many games, and with so many companies gravitating to Sony's developer-friendly (no $30,000+ fee) policies, it would still be a difficult decision.
I'm just glad I have both on day one preorders so that I have options.