C'mon, lets get some distortion measurements Your turn!
If you want to get distortion measurements, follow these instructions:
1) Open generator, configure the levels how you want (sine wave, XX hz, and set the level low to start with)
2) Open RTA
3) Make sure THD is clicked
4) Click the limits button, and set it to something sane, 10-100hz, 100-140db
5) Click the config button, select the following settings
.... Mode: Spectrum
.... FFT Length: 131072
.... Averages: 4
.... Window: Hann
.... Max Overlap: 87.5%
.... Update Interval: 4
.... Use Bars on RTA
6) Click the record button
7) Go back to the generator window, and start generating your tone.
8) Record the measurements at each level, increase the level until you reach 10% THD or so. You can use windows snipping tool to take captures of the window. Keep in mind the screen stops updating once you click the new capture button.