The AMP issue still hasn't been fixed. At least on my set (UN55D6000). It still stutters with AMP set to off, so I have to still use Clear. The only way to disable AMP without stutter is still Game Mode. I cannot believe this issue still hasn't been fixed! It's so annoying.
This is the supposed change log for this firmware:
Firmware for LED TV D60** / D64** / D6500 series
2. Applicable Model
D6000SF / D6050TF / D6400UF / D6420UF / D6450UF / D6500VF
3. Carrier or Corporate Customer
- This firmware will decrease flickering problem on 3D mode. (only 3D model)
- Change the way to get out of Store Demo Mode
- Change the type of information of Info banner
- Prevent escaping issue when pressing volume button on video apps(Netflix, Vudu, etc)
- Support Remote Service
- For netflix 3.1 service.