I called Panny and opened up a ticket for the FBR issue. They scheduled a local repair man out this Wednesday. I will call them and see if they have the A board required to fix the issue. If they do not, then I will have them order it; otherwise, all of us are going to waste time. I do not mind waiting. I just don't want them to come out after I take the unit off of the wall to find out that they do not have the part or if the repair man wants to verify the problem which may be difficult because it is erratic depending on the scenes.
post #2221 of 4130
10/23/11 at 12:19pm