http://www.engadget.com/2011/09/26/s...za-motorsport/Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel:
· Authentic motorsport inspired design with premium aluminum wheel and Alcantara grip.
· Force Feedback is handled by a Powerful Mabuchi RS550 Motor that's used in RC cars.
· Additional 2 force feedback actuators are used to simulate motor or ABS vibrations .
· 90° to 900° of rotation or turning freedom.
· Silent belt drive and high resolution sensors deliver ultra realistic steering feel with pin point accuracy.
· Tuning functions with LED display that allows players to adjust the turning angle (90° to 900° of steering rotation), force feedback, vibration, sensitivity, with the ability to save up to five presets.
· Five "Drift mode" adjustments to allow quicker turning ratio.
· Compatible with all Fanatec pedals, shifter sets, wheel stands, and cockpits
· Also compatible with the PlayStation 3 and PC.CSR Elite Pedal Set:
· Made completely of premium aluminum, the gas, brake and clutch pedals have improved rigidity and feel
· Pressure sensitive Load Cell technology is used for the brake pedal to simulate the feel of a real world car.
· Fully adjustable pedal positions both vertically and horizontally. Also able to adjust spring tension and pedal angle
· First pedal set to offer optional inversion kit. Owners can invert all or just the pedals they prefer to better fit their driving style.
· Ability to easily remove pedals from base and install in cockpits or stands
· Compatible with Fanatec Porsche 911 wheels (except original 911 Turbo)
· Can be used in conjunction with ANY wheel on the PC by using optional USB port
· High 10-bit resolution (1024 values) when used on the PC with optional USB portCSR Shifter Set:
· Authentic 6-speed H-pattern shifting plus reverse
· Sequential shifter included
· Bigger design for better grip and feel
· Premium metal construction
· Can be mounted on left or right side of steering wheel
· Compatible with Fanatec Porsche 911 wheelsPricing:
Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel: USA $249.95 - EU 249.95
CSR Elite Pedal Set : USA $149.95 - EU 149.95
CSR Shifter Set : USA $59.95 - EU 59.95
*note: USA Prices do not include local sales tax. EU prices include VAT
The Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel, Pedal and Shifter sets are available at the Fanatec web-shop located at http://www.fanatec.com
, while supplies last.