Originally Posted by koan00
Anyone have any exeriences to share with 3D glasses? I was initially looking at the "TDG-BR100" and the 'TDG-BR250/B". I was leaning towards the BR100's because I don't watch much in 3D and don't wont to hassle with re-charging etc the few time I do.
However I came upon this amazon review of the BR100's:
I looked up the KB and it is an issue. I also see some mention of it in the EX720's owners thread, but it was back in 2010. Does anyone know if they fixed the glasses yet? Any other suggestions for 3D glasses ? (wife and I both wear glasses)
EDIT: Leaning towards the Xpand X103 glasses now...
I have had the 60nx720 for a few months now. I got the Narnia Pack with the TDG-BR250/B Glasses.
- Fits over my wife's glasses without issue
- Quick Charge - last minute 3d movie decison? OK I only need 3mins to charge
- Stay charged for a long time.
- Bundle was cheaper than 2pairs of glasses with a crappy movie included (LOL)
- Crosstalk seems to be evident with the TV regardless of which glasses you use. I also have the Kids glasses TDG-BR50/B, and also tried the PS3 glasses from a firned ans it seems to be the same amount of crosstalk regardless of which glasses are used.
- BR250/B Glasses fit very snug on the sides. I dont think I have an overly large head (never been called Gazoo or asked to duck down in a movie theater) but getting through Avatar 3d Blu Ray was nearly impossible for me. They are very tight fitting IMO
Overall my impression of 3d on this TV is poor. Entirely too much crosstalk regardless if I am playing conent from Starz3d on demand through my cable company or via my Sony BDPs480
The least crosstalking Ive seen is on the online sample videos available through the widgets.