Originally Posted by nesbo
I was on the phone for over an hour with samsung and they had no idea when I mentioned about the recent firmware "optimizing" for some some tv's but not others. The tech said if it installed correctly, then everything should be fine. I didn't quite buy that. The only thing they offered was to send out a tech. I think I am going to take their offer, since I can't return it and if it can't be solved thru an exchange or something like that, then I will ask for a refund.
Good luck, Nesbo. Let us know how it goes.
Considering this is a brand new issue with the optimization and whatnot, I bet they have no way to respond to you with their limited call notes and talking points.
I'll wait to hear from you before I proceed....