or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › HTPC Gaming › Direct2Drive (and other) game deals thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Direct2Drive (and other) game deals thread - Page 21

post #601 of 820
Thread Starter 
GOG.com has the Rayman Origins Game (PC Digital Download) for $9.99. No shipping or tax costs.
http://www.gog.com/gamecard/rayman_origins?pp=2c82513e25c553dfece46c99b6462368eb7f1b40

Green Man Gaming has the FEAR 2: Project Origin Game (PC Digital Download) for $3.00 after Coupon Code: "GMG20-JLKSA-7A8HA" (Exp Soon).
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/shooter/fear-2-project-origin/
post #602 of 820
Thread Starter 
Green Man Gaming is offering 25% off Select Pre-Purchase PC Digital Download Games after Coupon Code: "GMG25-GDSAK-7FPWQ" (Exp Soon).
Prices shown are after the code:

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn $22.50
Batman: Arkham Origins $37.50
Company of Heroes 2 $45
Sid Meier's Civilization V Brave New World Expansion Pack $20
Total War: Rome II $45

http://www.greenmangaming.com/coming-soon/
post #603 of 820
I need a deal on the new Rocksmith. I don't think any of these stores even sell the current Rocksmith.
post #604 of 820
Thread Starter 
Origin (EA Store) is offering up to 70% off sitewide during their Origin Anniversary Sale (Exp 6/19).

Battlefield 3 $5!
Crysis 3 $19.99
Dead Space 3 $19.99
Up to 50% off Sims Expansion Packs

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/html/pbPage.origin-deals?easid=Origin_ANNIVERSARYSALE_Web_Hero_BuyNow
post #605 of 820
It's very rare that I pre-purchase, but the previous two Batman games were outstanding in my opinion. Arkham Origins warrants a leap of faith at $37.50 for me.
post #606 of 820
Origins is not made by the same team. Just FYI.
post #607 of 820
Good deals from Origin but my backlog is solid now. I MUST PLAY WHAT I ALREADY BOUGHT.

Amalur at 4 bucks is too good to pass up. Get on that.
post #608 of 820
Thread Starter 
Torchlight for free!

GOG.com has the original Torchlight PC Digital Download Game for FREE.

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/torchlight?pp=2c82513e25c553dfece46c99b6462368eb7f1b40
post #609 of 820
^^^^ It's part of their "#NoDRM Summer Sale" just getting underway.
post #610 of 820
Thread Starter 
GOG.com is offering a "Wide A.Wake" Alan Wake PC Digital Download Game Bundle for $4.48.
It includes:
Alan Wake Game
Alan Wake: American Nightmare Game

http://www.gog.com/promo/wide_awake_bundle?pp=2c82513e25c553dfece46c99b6462368eb7f1b40
post #611 of 820
Thread Starter 
Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) for FREE from Newegg after rebate and Coupon Code: "EMCXPVX237" (Exp 6/26)

Looks like the game is $19.99, then there is a $5 discount code, and then a $15 rebate card. I don't have good luck with rebates. It's like a 50/50 shot for me.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?nm_mc=AFC-TechBargains&cm_mmc=AFC-TechBargains-_-NA-_-NA-_-NA&Item=N82E16832203021
post #612 of 820
A new Get Loaded deal this weekend - two Bethesda games for $15.

No Skyrim, but Dishonored - that and something else (Doom3 BFG? Fallout New Vegas? Fallout 3 GOTY?) would make a nice deal.
post #613 of 820
If I didn't already have Rage then I would say Dishonored and Rage. The game was a lot higher quality than most people gave it credit for. For anybody that doesn't have both of the Fallouts, I'd pick FO3 over Vegas. I liked that world better.

I'm grabbing Dishonored and Doom 3 for, what, the fourth time? wink.gif Man, I'd love to see Doom 3 on my 3DS...
post #614 of 820
I have so many games on my BL that I can only consider things at 5 and below. I know it's a bit ridiculous, and a bit restrictive to have a hardline price point cutoff, but if I didn't do that, I'd be buying games constantly that I might never play. Speaking of that, I spent about $6 at newegg some time back to get a copy of RAGE for the PC shipped to me. It's sitting on a shelf, still sealed up in shinkwrap. Just another BL casualty.

Because of stuff like that, I try to only buy stuff, when it's so ridiculous, that I just can't help myself. I also try to stick really, really, really hard to that 5 and below rule. (Recently got Battlefield 3 for $5)


Dishonored and New Vegas GOTY would be a VERY nice combo at $15. But, I just can't fade it. Maybe if I had 10 or 15 fewer games already stacking up on my BL I'd snag those.


The Witcher 2 at 6 bucks is the perfect example. Only one buck above my limit. But I just have to stick to a hard limit.
Edited by Anthony1 - 6/22/13 at 2:58pm
post #615 of 820
That Get Loaded place won't take my card. I'd be all over Dishonored and Hunted for 15.
post #616 of 820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1 View Post

I have so many games on my BL that I can only consider things at 5 and below. I know it's a bit ridiculous, and a bit restrictive to have a hardline price point cutoff, but if I didn't do that, I'd be buying games constantly that I might never play. Speaking of that, I spent about $6 at newegg some time back to get a copy of RAGE for the PC shipped to me. It's sitting on a shelf, still sealed up in shinkwrap. Just another BL casualty.

Because of stuff like that, I try to only buy stuff, when it's so ridiculous, that I just can't help myself. I also try to stick really, really, really hard to that 5 and below rule. (Recently got Battlefield 3 for $5)


Dishonored and New Vegas GOTY would be a VERY nice combo at $15. But, I just can't fade it. Maybe if I had 10 or 15 fewer games already stacking up on my BL I'd snag those.


The Witcher 2 at 6 bucks is the perfect example. Only one buck above my limit. But I just have to stick to a hard limit.

I feel ya. 5-10 is my limit. I need somebody to come beat my arse though. I keep buying and not playing.
post #617 of 820
Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordjames View Post

If I didn't already have Rage then I would say Dishonored and Rage. The game was a lot higher quality than most people gave it credit for. For anybody that doesn't have both of the Fallouts, I'd pick FO3 over Vegas. I liked that world better.

I'm grabbing Dishonored and Doom 3 for, what, the fourth time? wink.gif Man, I'd love to see Doom 3 on my 3DS...

I had to grab Doom3 again too. Stupid, because I was so excited for the BFG version on the 360 and barely played it. rolleyes.gif But on the PC this version has controller support, 5.1 surround, achievements, AA, motion blur (optional, but at 16X setting it works surprisingly well), 16:9 without editing any files, improved lighting, yeah... it needed to be a part of my PC library. Oh, and it puts another copy of Doom 1 and 2 w/ expansions on my PC, too. I still disagree with the gun + flashlight change, but I'm over it - it doesn't ruin the game, so whateves.

For the 2nd game I was torn between the two Fallouts - I asked a Bethesda-fan buddy and he agreed that Fallout 3 GOTY is the better choice over Vegas. Downloading now.

Rage is definitely an "almost-great" game - easy B+ in my book, despite what the rest of the internetz says. If only it had a better ending.

I need to jump back in Dishonored at some point, because it's a quality title. If you dig Bioshock, I think you'll like it.
post #618 of 820
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrsg View Post

That Get Loaded place won't take my card. I'd be all over Dishonored and Hunted for 15.

They take Paypal, which should take your credit card.
post #619 of 820
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaverJ View Post

They take Paypal, which should take your credit card.
Dishonored no longer available.
post #620 of 820
I still don't have Skyrim. It's never fallen low enough in price. (plus, I'm still playing Fallout 3).


If Skyrim hit's $9.99, I probably won't be able to help myself.
post #621 of 820
Daver - Same here with Doom 3. I had it on Xbox. Then on PC. Then BFG on 360. Now again on PC. Like I said, I'd gladly buy it again on my 3DS or a shortened rail-shooter version on my iPad.

Rage is an A+ game if it stops after the first world section with a "To be continued". It's the addition of that obviously half-finished second section of the world that drags it down.


I do wish we could have added on a third item for another $7.50. Hunted is on my list.
post #622 of 820
Thread Starter 
Green Man Gaming has NBA 2k13 for $5.99 after coupon code: "GMG20-6WUSQ-LBC4U" (Exp Soon).

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/sports/nba-2k13/.

I bet this is awesome in 1080p and higher resolutions!
post #623 of 820
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrsg View Post

Dishonored no longer available.

From Facebook:

"Dishonored keys - we are officially re-opening Get Loaded for 24hrs at 1PM (BST) Wednesday. "

Good luck!
post #624 of 820
New Indie Royale bundle is worth looking into. I'm curious about Sniper Elite V2 (killcam! biggrin.gif ), but I do know Gatling Gears is a nice steampunk overhead shooter that I enjoyed on the 360.

These are delivered through Steam, and a couple others in the bundle that look skip-able, but still a good bargain.


post #625 of 820
The Humble Bundle is decent too. Waking Mars is pretty damn good on iOS.
post #626 of 820
Fantastic bundle deal over at GamersGate. All the Tomb Raiders (including the new one) for $23 80

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-TRC/tomb-raider-collection-bundle
post #627 of 820
CRAZY good deal over at Amazon for anyone who hasn't played any of the Borderlands stuff, or doesn't own it on PC

Borderlands GOTY (includes all DLC) + Borderlands 2 + Borderlands 2 Season Pass for a whopping $22

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D8FUHFC/ref=hy-deals-dvg-blbundle?pf_rd_p=1575376502&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=979455011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=322ED15912B34047883F

Snag it if you haven't yet!
post #628 of 820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marafice Eye View Post

CRAZY good deal over at Amazon for anyone who hasn't played any of the Borderlands stuff, or doesn't own it on PC

Borderlands GOTY (includes all DLC) + Borderlands 2 + Borderlands 2 Season Pass for a whopping $22

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D8FUHFC/ref=hy-deals-dvg-blbundle?pf_rd_p=1575376502&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=979455011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=322ED15912B34047883F

Snag it if you haven't yet!

Anyone who passes on Borderlands 2 should hand in their gamers card - because they don't like awesome. biggrin.gif
post #629 of 820
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaverJ View Post

Anyone who passes on Borderlands 2 should hand in their gamers card - because they don't like awesome. biggrin.gif

I say that about Dark Souls.
post #630 of 820
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrsg View Post

I say that about Dark Souls.

Speaking of, it's $10 at gamersgate right now.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: HTPC Gaming
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › HTPC Gaming › Direct2Drive (and other) game deals thread