If you want advice on antennas that might work for your situation and are reasonably priced:
1. Go to http://www.tvfool.com/
2. Click "See Which TV Stations You Can Get on a Map", then "Start MAPS".
3. Enter your address, or your exact latitude and longitude if you know them, and click the "Map this" button. You'll get a map showing your supposed location, and a list of stations.
4. If necessary, adjust your location by dragging the marker around on the map. If you switch to satellite view, you can probably see your house.
5. Underneath the map, enter the height of your antenna (current or planned).
6. Above the map, click the "Make Radar Plot" button. You'll get a table of detailed information about the signal levels at your location. You'll also get a Web address that links to that page. Paste the address here so people can advise you intelligently. (Note that the table does not display your exact location.)