Originally Posted by Jason kiDD
lol fuses.. One per side on the channel board and i believe two on the power board as well.
Don't see what is funny? We all know they have the Output Voltage Peak Limiter, (VPL) if that reall even works correctly. Do the clones have any of the below? Not everything will be protected by fuses alone, obviously why the real ones have all these included.
Output Current Peak Limiter (CPL)
1. Safe Operating Area Detector (SOAD)
2. Very High Frequency (VHF)
3. DC protection
4. High-impedance warning (open load)
5. Low-impedance protection (short circuit)
6. Temperature protection
7. Power Average Limiter (PAL)