I'm trying to get Lav Splitter -> Cyberlink 11 Video Decoder (HAM) -> madVR to work, but I'm getting lots of dropped frames on 1080p content.
720p plays fine.
I have Zacate, and CPU usage is around 70-80% when I play 1080p content, so I'm not sure that problem is in CPU.
I have played all those files with WMC 7 + ffdshow DXVA without any problems (and with lower CPU usage, around 30%).
Can anyone has some guesses where is the problem?
I also get dropped frames when I choose EVR custom as renderer.I have done the following
(maybe it will be useful for someone trying similar setup).
1. Uninstalled Shark codecs
2. Uninstalled MPC-HC
3. Installed newest MPC-HC from http://www.xvidvideo.ru%2Fmedia-play...cinema-x86-x64
4. Installed LAV Splitter and decoder http://files.1f0.de/lavf/LAVFilters-0.29.exe
5. Installed madVR http://madshi.net/madVR.zip
6. registered CyberLink Video Decoder in C:\\Program Files (x86)\\CyberLink\\PowerDVD11\\Common\\VideoFilter
7. Enabled Full RGB output in Catalyst drivers
8. MPC HC x86
a) disabled internal filters in mpc-hc for matroska and mpeg/ps/ts/pva
b) added external filters: Lav Source Splitter, Lav Splitter, Lav Audio Decoder, CyberLink VideoDecoder
c) configured Lav Audio to bitstream all formats
d) configured CyberLink Video Decoder to use HAM
9. MadVR configuration
Video levels 0-255
Chroma upscaling Catmull-Rom
Luma upscaling Softcubic@50 sharpness
Luma downscaling Softcubic@50 sharpness
GraphStudio says the following: