Just curious, is anyone still waiting and gonna purchase the NEC?
I guess there's the people that've already bought the Acer or Optoma, the people that are still on the fence (me
) and the people that are giving them all the finger.
I'd say the NEC will be out and about in around 2 weeks to a month here. So I'm thinking should I order the Optoma now and return it if there's smth I don't like (ie. start up focus issues) and then wait for the NEC. Or just wait for the NEC and then make a decision.
NEC will be a bit more expensive and I still dunno is it worth that premium price tbh.
I find it's very odd that owners of the Optoma are saying very differ things about it, from picture is great to picture is crap!
It's either a QC or varying expectations issue.
Either way I'd say I'll be giving one of these guys a try. Still waiting for my first pj.