Cleaned out most of the space yesterday. Finished framing the bar area, added a door to the utility room (because it will no longer be accessible once I wall off the rest if I didn't), finished building the exterior side wall where the demolition took place, and did the door frame rough-in on the side. It's a little frustrating to keep posting progress, none of which actually yet includes construction of the movie room itself!
Also another note, Bpape has ordered my DC04 clips for all of my de-coupled walls.
Dog helped, and notice the familiar "foam-on-a-roll" making cameos in some of the pics.
New utility room door! (Re-used door from demolished wall)
Outside wall with demolished area framed out
Inside of the theater looking out to the outside. (Side door opening now cut out and framed)
Space from the front left corner (plus dog!) If you look closely you can see some pre-work I did to be able to put up the rear theater wall in the joists.
Entry way to the bar area. Straight ahead is the door opening to my theater equipment room.