Originally Posted by gutcheck2001
You guys think this will be enough to convince Sharp for an exchange?
Sharp is going to ask for a series of images. Here are the specifics:
* Send at least three (3) to five (5) photos as described below.
* All of the photos should be taken with active TV video on the screen rather than PC / Game system video or a plain black / grey screen. It is more helpful in diagnosing the issue.
* Take the photos directly in front of the TV (rather than at an angle).
* Turn off the camera flash to avoid reflections that can make the issue difficult to see.
* Be sure to use the highest resolution possible on your camera.
Please take at least three (3) full screen photos (showing the entire television screen and frame) with active TV video:
1. Press the MENU button on the remote control, and take a full screen photo with the TV Menu displayed.
2. Press the DISPLAY button, and take a full screen photo showing the on-screen display for every input available.
o On-screen display includes the input number, type of signal, resolution, audio type, etc.
3. Take a full screen photo without the TV Menu or on-screen display
4. Take any additional close-up photos that will help us identify the issue.
5. Take a photo of the model number and serial number sticker on either the rear or side of the unit.
Your issue needs to be visible under these conditions.