JVC GS-TD1 3D MVC AND AVCHD VIDEO EDITING WITH EVERIO MEDIA BROWSER 3D
With the last version of Everio Media Browser 3D, 06/2011, (as jvc had promised) anyone can do some editing of the jvc gs-td1 3d footage, as trim (crop) and combine mvc fullhd or avchd sbs videos, add text and transitions, and convert mvc to sbs videos. You can view the final products in the stereoscopic player. What you have to do is:
1. Open your Everio Media Browser 3D and check your version from Help/Version info. If you don’t have the latest version, 3.50.312, go to Help/Check the latest version online, or the Help/Click for latest product info to download the version 3.50.312, link: http://www.pixela.co.jp/oem/jvc/mediabrowser/e/
2. Install the new version and run it.
3. In the bar with the thumbnails under the menu bar you can change the calendar view with the first thumbnail view to show the videos you will insert.
4. Insert some videos from File/Add files to library or by dragging them with the mouse from a window with your videos in the hard disk. The videos can be mvc fullhd (.MP4) and avchd side by side (.MTS).
5. Edit Movies. Click in the thumbnail “Edit Movies”. You will go to Step1 guide, where you can choice to Edit Avchd videos or Mvc videos.
6. If you choice to Edit Avchd 3D videos and click Next, you will see your Avchd videos in the show all window. Drag some of them in the Storyboard. Click Next. You will see in the left side the Length, Transition, Text and Audio Options. If you click the Length you can Trim (Crop) any of your videos in the Select video files window. So you can trim all your videos as you wish. You can now add a basic transition between the videos, add text and work basic audio options. Click Next.
7. In the next step4 choice Exporting format Video file (MBT) and click Start.
8. You will have trim and combine your avchd videos. Of course you can trim many or only one video with this way.
9. In the Step1 if you choice Edit MPEG-4 MVC videos, you have two 3D choices: Export them in MPEG-4 MVC or export (convert) in Avchd 3D.
10. In the next steps you can edit your mvc videos as before (trim, add transitions, text and audio) and combine them to a final video.
11. If your final video is an mpeg-4 mvc you will see the .MB3 after the video name. You can change it to .MP4 but you can’t import it to edit in the Sony Vegas Pro 10. It will crash. But at least you can do some trimming and combining of your mvc videos.
12. If your final video is an Avchd (conversion from mvc) you will see the .MBT after the video name. But you can rename it to .MTS. Then you will import it to Sony Vegas Pro 10.0 for more editing. So you can convert your mvc files to avchd files for editing them in other software.
13. View your final videos in the stereoscopic player. After you have changed the .MB3 to .MP4 in your final mvc video or have changed the .MBT to .MTS to your final avchd video (either from avchd or mvc combined videos) you can import and view them in the stereoscopic player using the NVIDIA 3D Vision or another way.
I hope this will help you. The jvc gs-td1 is a very nice camcorder. Kostas