A couple opinions on some of that.....
1. Remember those models are free space models so assuming the surrounds are mounted on the wall or very close to it, add 3-6db down at 80-100Hz from boundary reinforcement. Probably closer to 6db.
2. I would personally like to see the port resonance a little lower out of the midrange but thats just me. I'm personally a fanboy of sealed for this an many other reasons.
3. Make sure your using LR2 for your high pass filter.
4. I like the blue trace the best out of your models, cant tell which alignment it is.... I'm guessing the Beta 10 Sealed.
1. Ah, yes. Good point.
2. Lower in frequency or amplitude?
3. I just used the first available in the program for the sake of completeness. I don't have a choice with my AVR as to what crossover type it employs as part of the bass management DSP.
4. Yes, the dark trace is the Beta 10CX in a 0.5 ft^3 sealed enclosure, which is what I am building.