Interesting. Always like Polanski. Is this a rare comedy or will it evolve to something rude?
OK, never mind, I have it,...
- A self righteous art historian and specialist in African culture
- Described as a screaming culture freak (lol)
- Writing a book about the Darfur tragedy
- "Michael this is going to end badly"
- “Fortunately there is still such a thing as the art of coexistence, isn’t there?”
- A stockbroker; in "wealth management", her husband's wealth to be specific
- Consistently wears good shoes
- A sensitive workaholic who neglects her child
- Experiences cathartic releases; about halfway through the play Annette throws up all over her husband and the precious art books everyone worships
- "Let's get out of here Alan, these people are monsters!"
- A proud self-proclaimed wholesaler with a sick mother
- He's scared of rodents so he threw his kid's hamster into the street which becomes the topic of arguments, he's seen as a murderer
- "Marriage [is] the most terrible ordeal God can inflict on you, marriage and children"
- A cocky disrespectful corporate lawyer who is never off his mobile phone.
- He keeps answering his phone without apology to deal with a pharmaceutical company's PR nightmare (a wonder drug has turned into a problem drug) until his wife dumps the phone in the vase with the tulips
- "People struggle until they're dead"
- "Puking seems to have perked you up"